GENIUS AGAINST COVID-19
- Emergency vehicles
- Retirement homes
- Directional centers
- Shopping centers
- Distribution chains
- Civil dwellings
- Remove bacteria, viruses, formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, heavy metal pollution etc.
- Remove smoke smell, animal smell, mold etc.
OZOVID - Sanitizing and sterilization device
The developed technology is based on the principle of combined association of the two effects (Ozone + UVC). The system, easily transportable, has the ability to generate large electric fields, stable and controlled in absolute safety, such as to generate significant quantities of ozone. The apparatus is equipped with a flow meter and ozone control, a temperature detector (for system safety), a connector (for inserting the UVC Led system).
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO USE CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES. The system uses ONLY the air introduced from the external environment through a fan equipped with filtering systems.
To ensure further sterilization of the internal septa of the apparatus, a sterilization phase with the use of UVC radiation has been provided.
Ozone performs an effective antifungal and bactericidal action. Unlike conventional disinfection systems, gas can easily reach all surfaces, even the most hidden ones, for a powerful and long-lasting sanitization of the environment.
OZONE is able to carry out various biological activities and this explains its use in human and veterinary medicine. Ozone is a powerful oxidant, has antibacterial activity and is able to enhance the skin’s non-specific organic defenses, it is also able to inhibit the growth and proliferation of dermatophytes in the course of fungal dermatitis.
OZONE HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH (PROTOCOL N. 24482 OF JULY 31, 1996) NATURAL PROTECTION FOR THE STERILIZATION OF ENVIRONMENTS CONTAMINATED BY BACTERIA, VIRUSES, SPORES ETC. AND INFESTED WITH MITES, INSECTS, ETC. CAN BE USED IN HOSPITAL, CIVIL AND INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS, THEY WILL ALMOST ELIMINATE ALL THE BACTERIA KNOWN PRESENT ON THE SURFACES, OF DIMENSIONS UP TO 130/160 NM WITH A FEW MINUTES OF ACTIVITY.
UvC radiation is used to decontaminate surgical equipment, sterilize drinking and polluted water, with particular applications in the sanitation of air too.
Studies show that UVC radiation is highly effective in killing bacteria and viruses by destroying the molecular bonds that hold their DNA together.
- After disinfection, the ozone is automatically dispersed, without leaving any odor and residue:It does not contain chemicals harmful to humans, and has no effect on the environment;
- Does not release any harmful substance;
- Does not cause additional pollution of cars. In the presence of oxygen, ozone decomposes quickly.
- Absence of residues on the surfaces with which it comes into contact due to the rapid decomposition of the structure which quickly returns to the state of molecular oxygen;
- Absence of chemicals for disinfection with consequent reduction of the environmental impact and of the impact on the treatment plants;
- The possibility of sanitizing the rooms with gaseous ozone, thus also reaching the points that are difficult to reach with liquid disinfectants or foams